Hello there fellow crafters,
Hope you all are doing great today. Today I have a fun and bright card today using some watercolor markers from Arteza. I love using watercolors since its so forgiving and relaxing.I did do this live on Periscope in case you want to see how this was created. Also wanted to thank Arteza for sending me the real brush watercolor markers to try out and I highly recommend them. Hope you all have an amazing day .
- Cut down some Neenah 110lb card stock to a standard A2 size card.
- Using the black detail ink from BM stamp out the Believe and in yourself from SSS believe stamp set onto some distress watercolor paper.
- Using versarmark ink stamp out some of the posies and cover with white embossing powder. Stamp set if from Inkon3.
- Heat set the embossing powder.
- Using the Arteza real brush markers choose two tones of the colors of your choice and swipe over embossed images. I chose blue, purple, orange and pinks
- Spritz water over the florals and let the colors blend together on its own.
- Let dry or use heat tool and speed up the process.
- Add liquid pixie dust to the flowers to make them sparkle and shine, cause we love glitter right y’all.
- Add a few drops of glitter nuvo drops.
To watch live broadcast on Periscope clink link below
Thank you for joining me today on my blog today and see you all again real soon. Have a Craft-T day y’all.