Hello there crafters,
Today I have a cool card to share with you all using some stamps and dies from inkon3 and my ever favorite liquis pixie dust that is a must have in your craft stash. Hope you enjoy todays card and see y’all real soon.
Click below to see the YouTube tutorial.
- Use some post it tape and mask off an area on the card stock.
- Using a blending brush apply the blue inks.
- Color penguin with the chameleon markers.
- Add some liquid pixie dust to the image to make it pop and shine.
- Using the alphanumeric dies die cut them out of some white Neenah solar white and add some liquid pixie dust to the word cool and adhere it down to the card with some liquid pixie dust.
- Stamp the sentiment you are with the juicy ink pad and using the arctic white embosing powder and heat emboss it.
- Splatter some of the blue ink and liquid pixie dust to the front of the card.
Thank you for joining me today on my blog and YouTube channel and hope you enjoyed this tutorial and have a Craft-T day y’all.
Affiliate links used when possible that helps support Kate’s Crafty Closet at no additional cost to you.