Hello there crafters,
Today I am showcasing a card using the May New Release stamp set called Knockout Nibbles from Inkon3. This card was very quick to put together and is a great masculine card to give to the guys we find so hard to make a card for. This stamp set truly is a knockout,
The following special is good until Friday May 17, 2019.
Release Special :
Continental US – Free Ship for orders of $36.00 & over Coupon code ~ nibblesfreeship
International – $4.00 off orders of $36.00 & over
Coupon code ~ intnibbles4
Special ends – Friday may 17th
- Cut down some heavy weight black card stock for your base to a standard A2 size top folding card (4.25 x 5.50)
- Using the Winnie and Walter peppermint zone die cut it from some black card stock.
- Adhere it to some Neenah white card stock using art glitter glue.
- Stamp out the hamster image onto some white card stock using the Inkon3 blackout ink
- Using the red gold paint carefully paint the boxing gloves.
- Use the coordinatinig die and cut the image put
- Pop it up with foam squares and place it on the center of the card.\
- Using the MFT fishtail dies die cut them out of some black card stock.
- Using the juicy ink pad stamp the sentiments you want to use onto the strips.
- Using a heat tool heat emboss using the inkon3 gold rush embossing powder,
- Adhere to the card using foam squares or art glitter glue.
- Add some enamel dots to the card.
This completes the card for today and hope you enjoyed the process and look forward to see you next time and until then have a Craft-T day ya’ll.
Affiliate links used when possible to help support Kate’s Crafty Closet at no additional cost to you.