Hello there crafters,
Today I am bringing you a clean and simple card using some gelatos and of course I had to do it in a rainbow form.
- Cut down some 110lb Neenah classic crest solar white card stock to the size of a standard A2 size card.
- Using some distress watercolor paper die cut it using the MFT stitched rectangle die.
- Apply gesso to the watercolor paper using a silicon brush and smoothing it out as much as possible.
- Apply gelatos in rainbow order to top pf the cardstock
- Spritz with water and let the color run.
- Stamp the sentiment you stole my heart from the Raccoon hugs stamp set by Inkon3 using some black ink.
- Stamp the heart from same stamp set on both sides of the sentiment.
- Add foam squares to back of panel and adhere to the top of the card base.
Click below to see my first YouTube live created this fun and easy card.
Thank you for joining me today on my blog as well as joining me for my first YouTube live as well. Will see you real soon and have a Craft-T day ya’ll.
Affiliate links used when possible to help support Kate’s Crafty Closet at no additional cost to you.