Hello there crafters today I am showing you how I made these CAS tags for Christmas to conicide with the card tutorial I posted yesterday. Also there is a giveaway as well. Hope you enjoy this tutorial and you all have a Craft-T day y’all.
- Cut plaid paper to desired tag size mine were 2 3/4 x 4 1/4
- Use the WRMK angle punch to chomp two corners using the large angle side
- Punch out snowflakes using some Neenah solar white classic crest cardstock.
- Die cut the deer out using some Cricut white glitter paper.
- Click below for YouTube tutorial
- Punch hole in top of tag
- Add a reinforcer on both sides of the tag
- Cut a 14 inch piece of black and white bakers twine and pull through the hole using a slip knot
- Add sentiment if desired
- Add some jewels to snowflake to give them some bling
To enter into the giveaway please leave a comment below telling me do you like making your own tags or do you prefer to buy store bought ones. Winner will be chosen in one week so be sure to subscribe as well so I can notify you if you are the winner. Winner will receive a total of 12 tags. Thank you all for joining me today and see y’all real soon and have a Craft-T day y’all.
Use code CRAFTYT to save 20% off your order at arkon.com
Affiliate links are used to help support this page at no additional cost to you.