Hello there crafters,
The weather here in Florida has been pretty warm and spring like so I decided and figured I would go ahead and create and share this easy to do butterfly card. I appreciate you fluttering by my blog post today and hope you enjoy this lovely card I created.
- Cut down an A2 size card panel using some 100 lb pink card stock.
- Stamped out a large butterfly stamp. This one is from the Bold Wings stamp set from FSJ. I used Ranger mixed media paper.
- I used some spectrum sparkle pens to color the butterfly using two shades of pink.
- Then did some cranky cutting and cut out the butterfly.
- Took a stencil and used some pink Nuvo glimmer paste.
- Once dried I used the MFT curved rectangle die and die cut it out using my vegabond.
- Adhered the stencil piece to the card base using my art glitter glue.
- Glued down the butterfly to the stencil piece.
- Stamped out a hello and adhered it to the butterfly.
Decided to do a few more butterflies using some some watercolors that I picked up from Michael’s some time ago and had a lot of fun doing it.
I also added some liquid pixie dust from inkon3 to the butterflies.
Color combos are as follows from top to bottom.
Thank so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoyed my project as much as I have enjoyed sharing it with you as well. Have a Craft-T day ya’ll and see you real soon.
Affiliate links used when possible to help support Kate’s Crafty Closet at no additional cost to you.